Who Are We?
The American Osteopathic College of Pathologists, Inc. (AOCP), is the premier membership organization for osteopathic physicians specializing in the field of pathology. Membership in AOCP is open to practicing and retired osteopathic pathologists, as well as other physicians and those with an interest in the pathology field.
The purpose of the AOCP is to:
- Maintain the highest moral and ethical standards in education, research, and training in the practice of pathology;
- Develop and promote the application of the osteopathic concept in the field of pathology;
- Evaluate, determine, and establish methods, requirements, and procedures in the education of osteopathic physicians in the field of pathology;
- Insure that all programs conducted under the auspices of the AOCP are in accord with the adopted policies of the American Osteopathic Association; and to
- Study and promote such other arts and sciences as will improve the practice of pathology.
For information, contact:
American Osteopathic College of Pathologists, Inc.
142 E. Ontario Street
Chicago, IL 60611-8224
Tel: (312) 202-8197
Fax: (312) 202-8224
OCC: Questions about Osteopathic Continuous Certification? The American Osteopathic Board of Pathology has all the information you need.